Sapadere Canyon Discovery Tour
This activity is a nature and entertainment tour organized in the natural wonder of Sapadere, which is about 40 km from Alanya. The average duration of the tour is 6 hours.
The canyon was formed over hundreds of years as water, wind, and ground movements shaped the rocks. On this tour, you will experience exciting adventures and discover the exquisite beauty of nature.
You will enjoy the magnificent view of the Taurus mountains, cool off under the wonderful waterfalls, explore the Cave of Dwarves, experience offroad in the forest, visit the local sights, and see local handicraft products on site.
The tour is carried out with 4×4 Land Rover vehicles accompanied by professional drivers.
This tour is carried out with international "SAFE TRAVEL" certification.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Professional Guide
- Canyon entrance fees
- Dwarfs Cave entrance fee
- Ice-cream (available to purchase)
- Professional Photos taken by the photographer(optional)
• 09:15- Departure to Kargicak meeting point arrival.
• 09:30- Departure to Sapadere
• 10:15- Offroad on the forest road
• 10:45- Visiting the Silk Weaving House and Mosque
• 11:45- Arrival at Sapadere Canyon, and canyoning tour
• 12:45- Departure from the canyon.
• 13:00- Visiting the handicraft and souvenir area
• 13:15- Visiting to Dwarfs cave
• 14:00- Lunch and swimming in Sapadere Stream (Chicken or Fish optional)
• 15:30- Return to hotels.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Swimsuit for swimming